Now you’ve booked that ticket. You’re excited to be hopping onboard an airplane and stroll down the city of your destination. However, are you excited to pack your stuff then unpack it after a few days?
No one wants to pack and unpack for a limited amount of time. That’s why we’ve come up with some a list on what to do when going on a trip.
1) Pick the right bag. – A right bag is essential when planning what to bring for your trip. Do consider how you’ll carry it or how’ you’ll stroll your destination with it. Don’t pick a bag too large that it wouldn’t be allowed on the plane’s cargo or too small to fit the things you need to bring.
2) Make a list of what to bring. – Remember, you’ll be visiting your destination only for a few days and you cannot bring your whole closet with you (or so you wished!). Be smart on the things you’ll be bringing with you in your trip. Don’t forget that you have a limited amount of weight to bring, you don’t want to waste it in useless stuff, do you?
3) Compartmentalize. – Do use every space to your advantage. Do not waste storage space just because you think you might need a coat on a tropical country. The use of packing cubes may help you in organizing your things.
4) Make sure you know what to do with your shoes. – This is a usual problem. Tucking your shoes inside your luggage with all your clean clothes in it. Just make sure you have it in a bag because you don’t want to ruin those clean clothes, do you?
5) Don’t forget to check the weather of your destination. – To be able to bring the right clothes to your destination, make sure you know what to bring. Unnecessary clothes will only consume your luggage space and weight so you need to know what to wear when you get there.