Not everyone is too excited for travels. Flying can be stressful especially if it is a long flight. Dry air, time zone changes and dehydration can really be a problem when flying for hours.
How do you get ready for a long flight? Here are some tips to prepare for your long-hauled flight:
1. Sleep early.
- Jumping into a long-hauled flight can really mess your body clock so, make sure to sleep early the night before your flight. This will help you get your body rested just in case you won’t be able to sleep on the plane.
2. Get a good workout a day before your flight.
- Don’t take getting a good sweat for granted. Did you know that exercise can help reduce the jet lag symptoms? So, get a good workout a day before you hop on that plane. Doesn’t matter if you do cardio, HIIT or yoga, as long as it’s gonna make you sweat then go for it!
3. Get a good healthy meal.
- Plane food doesn’t always seem healthy for you. Before you get in that flight, make sure you eat healthy food: more protein and green vegetables. Not only will it make you full, it will reduce bloating because of that less sodium it has.
4. Don’t forget to bring healthy snacks.
- Get a good pick of snacks with high protein, calcium, fiber and iron. Not only will this make you curb appetite but it will also fuel your energy. So, it’s a win-win!
5. Drink lots of water.
- Plane atmosphere can really dehydrate you and your skin. The best thing to do is to drink lots of water. Just make sure you chose the aisle seat to avoid disturbing your seatmate when you go to the bathroom.